ASM to Sega Genesis Platform 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform 2

It's back!

2 posters

More random Khan academy Javascriptness

pacguy
    pacguy
    New User
    New User

More random Khan academy Javascriptness Empty More random Khan academy Javascriptness

Post by pacguy Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:56 pm

I made another thing! I worked hard on it, and essentenitially ended up making a functional pokemon battle simulator! Feel free to suggest new move ideas and pokemon stat distributions, chances are, I can add them! I even implemented Missingno., although you have to screw around with the code to see it XD

https://www.khanacademy.org/computer-programming/pokemon-battle-recreation/4845684175142912

Move list:
    Slap - does decent damage
    Tackle - Has lower base damage, but has a small chance of damaging more then slap
    Heal - heal 10 hit points]
    Smash - Do damage and get recoil
    Magic - Does damage and heals the user
    'splode - BOOM EVERYONE DIE
    Flare - do more damage
    Chaos - the metronome of this game, effect of move used multiplied by 2
    Growth - Heal more then "heal"
    Reform - Transform
    Claw - do damage

ENJOY
    Dice Master
    Bot
    Bot

More random Khan academy Javascriptness Empty Re: More random Khan academy Javascriptness

Post by Dice Master Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Very nice, job there! cyclops Wink However, I would suggest that you add sfx or music to the game.
    pacguy
    pacguy
    New User
    New User

More random Khan academy Javascriptness Empty Re: More random Khan academy Javascriptness

Post by pacguy Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Sadly, Khan Academy has worked hard to limit the addition of SFX, as they're very abusable (I heard at some point that some one found out how to make screamer programs, which are as bad as they sound). They do have a limited amount of SFX I could use though, I'll see if I can add those in. Keep in mind that beyond art and sound limitations, I have essentially limitless power over the program.
    pacguy
    pacguy
    New User
    New User

Post by pacguy Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:53 pm

I made another update! I added a new character, and made missingno. a legitamate (but still very, very broken) player/enemy option! Use the link on the front page to see it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:40 am