ASM to Sega Genesis Platform 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform 2

It's back!

3 posters

Join to be Candidate for President!!!

OuricoDoido
    Semi-Active User
    Semi-Active User

Join to be Candidate for President!!! Empty Join to be Candidate for President!!!

Post by OuricoDoido Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Do you wanna be a president, but you were too young or lack the amount of intelligence to be one for your country? Well, YOU! YES! YOU, can be the president of this forum!  cheers  

The president of this forum is another admin position of this forum, and they can pass the laws, or execute them (lol). You can sign-up to be a candidate for president, and you can do that by clicking right here. However, you must sign-up before the DEADLINE, which is January 2nd, 2015. That will be the time when the entries for wanting to be president will be closed. So I suggest you do it as soon as possible.

When time is up for joining to be candidate, I will gather up all the candidates that sign-up, and post a topic titled "President Election for the Forums of the Year", which should be located in the Announcements sub-forum. Then the other members will get to vote for the which candidate should be the president of the year, expect for the candidates themselves. (Of course)

After when the elections are closed, I gather up the votes, and the candidate with the most votes will win the president position for the year!!

Although, you will only have this position for only one year, and the cycle will repeat again. So what are you waiting for? Sign-up today, and have fun!!! Smile
    pacguy
    pacguy
    New User
    New User

Join to be Candidate for President!!! Empty Re: Join to be Candidate for President!!!

Post by pacguy Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:19 pm

Vote buizel for 2014-2015 LOL

In all sincerity, good luck to everyone who tries out for this!
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan
    Spammer
    Spammer

Join to be Candidate for President!!! Empty Re: Join to be Candidate for President!!!

Post by SonicVaan Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:00 am

C'mon the forums aren't big enough for another admin XD
    OuricoDoido
    Semi-Active User
    Semi-Active User

Post by OuricoDoido Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:19 am

I'm just getting all of the features of this forum set up for the long run, so then when I advertise this site and actually get people, I can be prepared. =P

Last edited by Jdpense on Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan
    Spammer
    Spammer

Post by SonicVaan Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:53 am

Happy to see that you get this worked out though unlike the last forum =P
    OuricoDoido
    Semi-Active User
    Semi-Active User

Post by OuricoDoido Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:18 am

Okay guys! So by the end of the month, election day will come, and everybody will get their chance to choose which candidate should be the President of the forums. The date to choose your president will probably start from January 25th to 31st of 2015. I will post a topic with poll of the candidates when that day comes.
    OuricoDoido
    Semi-Active User
    Semi-Active User

Post by OuricoDoido Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:41 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:39 am