ASM to Sega Genesis Platform 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform 2

It's back!

+3
Ravenfreak
DevEd
pacguy
7 posters

Introductions

pacguy
    pacguy
    New User
    New User

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by pacguy Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:37 pm

Since this is absolutely important for any forum (and I want to make the first discussion topic tongue ), I've created this introductions page. Just tell us somethings about yourself and some of the things you like to do. I'll start:

Hi! I'm Pacguy! I'm a Sonic hacker who enjoys playing Spore, Five nights at Freddy's (as well as it's sequel), and of course, the original Sonic the hedgehog titles and their various hacks. Some of you may know me from SSRG, SGD, and from my ill fated trialist posts on Sonic Retro. I'm working on two Sonic hacks, one of the first game called "Robotnik Returns", and an unreleased Sonic 2 hack whose name is not yet fully decided (I did leak a very early version of it, but that version is so glitchy and outdated that it's not worth playing).
    OuricoDoido
    Semi-Active User
    Semi-Active User

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by OuricoDoido Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Welcome! It's good to see you here! Smile

So anyways, here's my some about me (copypasta from Retro):

Jdpense wrote:So my Internet name is Jdpense, but my real name is Josh. I am 16 years old right now, but I am turning 17 in July 5th, since that's my birthday. Before I start talking more about myself I will explain why I decided to join. I have begin looking around this forums as a guest from a very long time ago until this very day, I've decided to join. My reasoning for my decision to join this community is that I interest Sonic rom hacking and so I can show off my ASM skills. I am currently working on a S3K hack right now. Another reason why I decided to join this forums is that I could make friends here that also interest rom hacking.

I will contribute to this community by helping out anyone if they have any trouble with their Sonic rom hacking in the discussion forums. I am not sure if I will do wiki edits or not because I don't know what there will be to edit. I will probably know when I get accepted. I don't know exactly what else I could do to contribute besides of what I said before, but I hope I could figure it out in the future.

Now I will talk about myself.

Firstly, I will talk about my childhood and the things that I like to do. In my early childhood, My parents bought me Thomas the Tank Engine trains that I played with. And I was into trains ever since. At my middle childhood, I was at my friend's house to be babysitted, since my parents always were busy to watch me. My friend had a Sega Genesis at his house and he had the game, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 which other Sega Genesis games. A year later, my friend bought a GameCube and had a game, Sonic Mega Collection. I played Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles on there, and that game became my favorite game. This game made me a Sonic Fan.Then in the year of 2007 or my late childhood, I had my own computer. I did a lot of things on my computer, but I what mainly I did on my computer was surfing common websites such as, Youtube, Newgrounds, and Sonic Websties (like this one). The things that I mainly like to do is making my own games or rom hacks.

Now I will explain how I became interested in game making. So I was on Newgrounds looking up flash movies and flash games. My favorite flash game was Zombie Ingor. I always liked flash games and I wanted to make one of my own. So I researched on Youtube of how to do it and I started to make my own flash games. My first flash game was a maze type of game. Then when I was a little older, I made a shooter flash game that had stickman shooting at you and you had to shoot back at them. But later on in 2009, I grew out of flash games and wanted to make my own Sonic rom hack. So I started to make an edited level hack of S3K using ESEII. I upload a video about it on Youtube, but it didn't leave a good impression on me. Although another year later, I was introduced to Sonic dissembles on this website. I started off with Sonic 1, and this was my first introduction to ASM. I used some simple guides on this community for Sonic 1 that was ASM edits. Some of the guides' skills rubbed off on me and I became experienced with ASM more. Then as more years passed when an S3K disassembly was published on this community with the other dissembles, I started to used it for ASM edits. Now today, I am working on an S3K Hack named,"Sonic 3 and Knuckles: Co-op". So mostly for my rom hack projects, I usually upload them to Youtube nowadays.

There are other hobbies that I like to do then just siting at my computer. I usually do activities outside. I practice baseball with my brother and sometimes ride my bike through the park. Otherwise when I have nothing to do, I sit down and watch T.V.

Now before I concluded, I will now I will give you a little bit about my personality. I have some assburgers, but they are not as bad as they were when I was a younger kid. I am a neat freak sometimes, usually when I clean my room I tend to organize content of my room like, my dresser and my computer desk. I like original ideas for a new T.V. show, movie, or a video game franchise. I hate cliche ideas like, romance. Ideas like these, make a new franchise seem uninteresting.

Well, that's mostly about me! Thank you guys for giving your time to read this!
    DevEd
    Normal User
    Normal User

Post by DevEd Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:15 pm

I am DevEd, it's who I am. I am all I am.

All joking aside, I am DevEd, and I live in Maine. Sometimes I do stuff. Sometimes people also take an interest in the things I do, but that doesn't happen often. I am on deviantArt, SoundCloud, and YouTube  as well.

also I like to spam bounce
    Ravenfreak
    New User
    New User

Post by Ravenfreak Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:59 pm

Well hey guys what's up? I'm sure you all know who I am but eh I suppose I'll reintroduce myself. I'm Ravenfreak, a 24 year old Sonic fan/hacker. I mainly like to hack the 8-bit Sonic games, especially Sonic 2 for the Master System but I've messed around with Pokemon Blue before. Oh and I love forums. xD
    NeoFusionBox
    NeoFusionBox
    New User
    New User

Post by NeoFusionBox Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:38 am

Ravenfreak, you're in everywhere! BTW, nice see ya here too!

Good afternoon, MungTage people! I'm NeoFusionBox, but you can call me also "Neo" or "Box", I am 17 years old, and I'm Brazilian. I am a big fan of Sonic since my childhood, I'm currently learning a bit about IRC administration, I'm also owner of a forum called, TTBM(TheTurboBoxMaster). When I'm not busy with hacking or anything important, I spend my free time relaxing, while playing something on my video game, or while I am away from home. I also sometimes post walkthrough videos of Sonic hacks on Youtube. and love to play basketball, it's pretty fun to play with my Friends, although its a shame I am not very good at it. Also I love cars! I'm simply fascinated with them, especially with exotic and muscle cars.

I think that's all folks. I think you all know, I'm who created Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Pro Survivor and Sonic Emerald Land, and maybe I can post both here someday.

Thanks for read.
    EzeM
    New User
    New User

Post by EzeM Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Hello there! I'm sure many of you know me for a certain ASM site xD but I have changed!

Well, I'm EzeM, my full nick is EzequielM, and I'm in the Sonic Community (as a whole) since 2012, at the beggining I was motivated for hacking the classic Sonic games for the Mega Drive (I was terrible writing in the English Language back then) but I have moved more towards the Sonic Fangaming community in the last months. (And learnt more English xD) I'm planning (and currently working) to release a "Sonic3D" pack towards maybe the next month as SFGHQ is down now.

I try to be a polite guy, I'm 14, and I'm going to turn 15 in February 2016.

Well, that's all people! Thank you for reading!
    OuricoDoido
    Semi-Active User
    Semi-Active User

Post by OuricoDoido Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:22 am

Welcome EzeM, Box, Ravenfreak, and DevED! I'm glad you all are here! You will all have a great time on this site! Smile
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan
    Spammer
    Spammer

Post by SonicVaan Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:07 am

Welcome, EzequielM. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:42 am